D'Addario Humiditrak - Bluetooth Humidity and Temperature Sensor
Musical instruments can be easily damaged by large and rapid changes in humidity and temperature. Now you can protect your investment by simply placing D’Addario’s Humiditrak™ with Blustream Technology inside your Acoustic Remedy ClimaStand or ClimaCab.
Humiditrak uses a patent-pending Bluetooth sensor to provide a constant stream of temperature, humidity, and impact data to the free smart phone app to alert you of hazardous conditions that can lead to diminished playability, costly repairs, and lost value to your instrument. When Humiditrak detects dangerous conditions, push notifications are sent to your device allowing you to take corrective action before damage occurs.
Cataloging and monitoring a collection of instruments is so easy and convenient, you’ll want one for every case/cabinet you own!
Humiditrak™ works on the following Apple iOS devices with Bluetooth™ 4.0 (iOS 7 or greater required): iPhone 4s and higher, iPad Mini, iPad 3rd and 4th generation, iPad Air and iPod Touch 5th generation. The Humiditrak app is available as a free download. Future iOS devices will be supported as they become available. Humiditrak is also compatible with all Android devices supporting version 5.0 or higher and Bluetooth Low Energy
- Monitor humidity, temperature & impact
- View status of all your instruments on one easy-to-read display
- Receive push notifications of hazardous conditions
- Free App available in the iTunes App Store and Google Play
- CR2032 battery included. Maximum battery life of 2 years.
- Currently limited to 7 sensor connections at one time.