The heartwood of cherry varies from rich red to reddish brown and will darken with age and exposure to light. Cherry wood has a fine uniform, straight grain satiny smooth texture and may naturally contain brown pith flecks and small gum pockets.
The ClimaStand is a patented humidity controlled guitar case that provides protection for your instrument, displays it beautifully, and keeps it accessible to play. Each of our handcrafted models maintain a perfect environment for your guitar to ensure a lifetime of tone, vitality, and balanced sound.
All ClimaStands come standard with framing grade acrylic glass. Regular glass and UV filtering options are available for additional charge and options can be found on the Customizing Options tab.
All Floor Models feature a stable, hardwood base that positions the instrument at a comfortable viewing angle. The horizontal and vertical supports of the base provide a solid platform with a small footprint.
Designed around a dreadnaught sized guitar, the core models are sized to allow for most guitars to fit comfortably. Guitars with a lower bout of 17 inches or greater are advised to select the “Jumbo” option from the custom shop by clicking here.
Our Floor Models can be converted to accommodate electric guitars. Select “Electric Guitar” from the dropdown menu and we will install a matching hand carved wooden block and bumper pad where the body of the guitar rests on the back of the case. This extra block positions the thinner bodied electric guitar directly behind the glass, framing it perfectly in the case.
Approximate dimensions (including base): 50”h x 22”w x 21”d
- Most species are adequately stocked so we can ship your order within 10-12 business days
- If additional wait time will be incurred, we will notify you and give our best estimate on delivery time
- Flat Rate $90 within the lower 48
- International shipments incur additional costs and the recipient is responsible for all duties, taxes, and fees upon shipment
- Unsurpassed Quality
- Handmade in the USA in small batches, one at a time by Amish craftsmen
- Satin smooth, catalyzed lacquer finish provides protection for wood surfaces and accentuates the beauty of the wood grain
- Airtight Environment
- Spring loaded latches pull the door toward the body of the case and compress a highly durable, automotive grade gasket
- Latch/gasket tandem system ensures a sealed interior minimizing air exchange to only when the door is open
- Equilibrium will be achieved to ideal levels within minutes not hours with D'Addario Two-Way Humidification System
- Starter Kit of D'Addario Two-Way Humidification System
- Automatically maintains 40-50% relative humidity by absorbing or emitting moisture
- Eliminates all guess work
- No water, no drops, no mess
- String Swing Guitar Cradle
- Most trusted brand in the industry
- Adjustable yoke to accommodate varying headstock widths
- All materials have been proven safe for all finishes
- Battery powered LED lighting
- 6 energy efficient LED's with wide coverage
- Tap on/tap off
- Bumper Pad
- 3" x 1/2" bumper pad creates a cushion between the back of your guitar and the case
- Storage Compartment
- Measures 13"L x 2"W x 4"H
- Stores extra strings, capos, tuners, small notepads, etc.
- Top latch has the ability to accept small padlock.
- See "Customizing Options" tab for additional security options
- Acrylic/Glass Options
- Our cases come equipped with high quality framing grade acrylic, but several other glass/acrylic options are available. Click here to explore glass/acrylic options.
- Keyed cam lock available
- More robust protection defers theft
- $100 additional charge. Click here for more details and to add to your cart
- Inlay Options
- We've partnered with Aulson Inlay (www.aulsoninlay.com) to create exquisite offerings for our customers. Please send us a message via our Contact Us page and we can walk you through the process.
- Exotic Wood Types
- We have made cases from woods harvested from all over the globe and source them from sustainable operations. We will never make a case from illegally harvested woods. If you have an exotic wood type in mind, please send us a message via our Contact Us page and we can discuss your options.