Flamed Maple/Ribbon Striped African Mahogany Wall ClimaStand
A combination of the two of our most beautiful options. Our combination cases include a 2" stripe down the middle of the sides, back, top, and bottom of the case providing a nice contrast and two woods in one case.
Flamed maple is a variety of sugar maple in which the growth of the wood fibers is distorted in an undulating chatoyant pattern producing wavy lines known as "flames." This effect is often mistakenly said to be part of the grain of the wood but is more accurately called "figure," as the distortion is perpendicular to the grain direction.
The ClimaStand is a patent pending humidity controlled guitar case that provides protection for your instrument, displays it beautifully, and keeps it accessible to play. Each of our handcrafted models achieve an air-tight seal and utilize Humidipak Two-Way Humidity Control Technology or a humidity control method of your choice to maintain a perfect environment for your guitar. Proper care of your instrument is the number one way to ensure a lifetime of use and protect your investment.
All Wall Models feature three anchor points to securely mount the case to the wall. One anchor point is near the String Swing hanger and the other two are spaced 16 inches apart near the bottom of the case for to allow for easy mounting. A bumper pad is placed on the back panel to create a cushion between the instrument and the ClimaStand. A bumper pad is placed on the back panel to create a cushion between the instrument and the ClimaStand. Expect 5-10 business for delivery.
Approximate dimensions: 46”h x 22”w x 7”d
- Handmade in the USA by Amish craftsman
- Satin smooth lacquer finish
- Highly durable rubber gasket seals the door to the body of the case creating an airtight environment
- Spring loaded, stainless steel latches that pull the door toward the body of the case to compress the gasket
- String Swing guitar cradle and bumper pad
- Most trusted brand in the industry
- Adjustable yoke
- Materials have been proven safe for all finishes
- Battery powered LED lighting
- 6 energy efficient LED's
- Ultra bright wide coverage
- Tap on/tap off
- Head rotates to aim light where desired
- 6 month supply of the patented Planet Waves Humidipak two-way automatic humidity control system
- Choice of glass - Standard double strength or UV filtering, select from drop down below
Non-Dreadnaught Sized Guitars
Every guitar we have tested comfortably fits in the ClimaStand, however if you have special requests for your unique instrument we ask you to either contact us by phone or email us so we can determine the exact dimensions that your particular instrument may require. Typically we are able to turn around your custom sized ClimaStand in approximately 6 weeks.
Every one wants something that is uniquely theirs. If you have an inlay project in mind for your ClimaStand we are happy to put it into action. Please contact us and we will use our unique connections to make something that is truly special.
Exotic Wood Types
We will make a ClimaStand out of any wood type you want. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through the process
We can add a storage compartment to the floor models. It measures 4" tall by 2" wide and can easily store straps, tuners, capo's and an extra set of strings. This option is a $50 dolor upgrade, please select the option from the drop down menu below.