Flamed Maple/Walnut Floor ClimaStand for Electric Guitars
All cases designed for electric guitars are 1 1/4" thinner and include a 2" cork bumper pad that centers the guitar perfectly inside the case and accentuates the beautiful tops found on many electric guitars. All other aspects and components are identical to the cases designed for acoustic guitars. Although electric guitars are less susceptible to fluctuating humidity and temperature, there are still benefits of placing them in a humidified case. The beauty of the guitar inside the case and on display instead of in a hardshell case speaks for itself.
A combination of the two of our most beautiful options. Our combination cases include a 2" stripe down the middle of the sides, back, top, and bottom of the case providing a nice contrast and two woods in one case.
Flamed Maple (Curly Maple, Ripple Maple, Fiddleback, Tiger Stripe Maple), Acer Saccharum
Flamed maple is a variety of sugar maple in which the growth of the wood fibers is distorted in an undulating chatoyant pattern producing wavy lines known as "flames." This effect is often mistakenly said to be part of the grain of the wood but is more accurately called "figure," as the distortion is perpendicular to the grain direction.
- The ClimaStand is a patent pending humidity controlled guitar case that provides protection for your instrument, displays it beautifully, and keeps it accessible to play. Each of our handcrafted models achieve an air-tight seal and utilize Humidipak Two-Way Humidity Control Technology or a humidity control method of your choice to maintain a perfect environment for your guitar. Proper care of your instrument is the number one way to ensure a lifetime of use and protect your investment. All ﬂoor models feature a stable, hardwood base that positions the instrument at a comfortable viewing angle. The horizontal and vertical supports of the base provide a solid platform with a small footprint. A bumper pad is placed on the back panel to create a cushion between the instrument and the ClimaStand. Expect 5-10 business for delivery. Approximate dimensions (including base): 50”h x22”w x18”d
- Handmade in the USA by Amish craftsman
- Satin smooth lacquer finish
- Highly durable rubber gasket seals the door to the body of the case creating an airtight environment
- Spring loaded, stainless steel latches that pull the door toward the body of the case to compress the gasket
- String Swing guitar cradle and bumper pad
- Most trusted brand in the industry
- Adjustable yoke
- Materials have been proven safe for all finishes
- Battery powered LED lighting
- 6 energy efficient LED's
- Ultra bright wide coverage
- Tap on/tap off
- Head rotates to aim light where desired
- 6 month supply of the patented Planet Waves Humidipak two-way automatic humidity control system
- Choice of glass - Standard double strength or UV filtering, select from drop down below
Non-Dreadnaught Sized Guitars
Every guitar we have tested comfortably fits in the ClimaStand, however if you have special requests for your unique instrument we ask you to either contact us by phone or email us so we can determine the exact dimensions that your particular instrument may require. Typically we are able to turn around your custom sized ClimaStand in approximately 6 weeks. Inlay Options
Every one wants something that is uniquely theirs. If you have an inlay project in mind for your ClimaStand we are happy to put it into action. Please contact us and we will use our unique connections to make something that is truly special. Exotic Wood Types
We will make a ClimaStand out of any wood type you want. Please contact us directly and we will walk you through the process Storage Compartment
We can add a storage compartment to the floor models. It measures 4" h x 13" w 2" d and can easily store straps, tuners, capo's and an extra set of strings. This option is a $50 upgrade, please select the option from the drop down menu below.