Cam locks are a type of disc tumbler cylinder cam lock that offers a high level of security for your instrument inside of an Acoustic Remedy single instrument. humidor.
- These types of locks feature a numbered key system, meaning a multitude of locks can be opened with the same key.
- Any 100TA key will work if you happen to lose the original
- A simple 45 degree turn from either position will lock or unlock the ClimaCase or ClimaStand.
- The key is removable in both locked and unlocked positions
- Traditional cabinet lock
- Professionally installed in our shop with a lipped/overlay installation
- A metal catch plate is routed and firmly screwed into the back side of the door frame
- Satin Nickel
- Statutory Bronze
- Old English