The Eco Series is the foundation of LED strip lighting, established as the industry standard for linear ambient and accent lighting. Manufactured with dependable 3528 LED chips for efficient lighting performance along with trusted quality.
Eco LED strip lighting brings your case and guitar to life. This upgrade is available for any ClimaStand type (i.e. guitar, ukulele, violin, mandolin, etc.) and comes standard with ClimaCabs.
The light strip is mounted just behind the wood strip that the neoprene gasket is mounted to inside an aluminum channel with a white frosted lens, which nicely diffuses the light and keeps it concealed.
We are often asked what's the difference between the standard lighting and this upgrade. Because of this frequently asked question, we've developed this quick reference guide.
- Eco LED strip light, warm white spectrum (3000k)
- Dependable, industry-standard 3528 SMD LEDs
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 80+, which is considered excellent on the index scale and ensures vibrant, natural-looking color tones
- 268 Lumens/ft
- CE certified and UL listed
- Lifetime warranty
- Beam angle of 120 degrees which casts a spread out light across your guitar and the interior of the ClimaStand
- Estimated lifetime of 50,000+ hrs
- Dimmable from 1 - 100%
- 18V AC adaptor (power supply)
- Remote sensor wire
- Remote control that powers the light strip on/off, dimmable from 1-100% with preset 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, and 100% plus up/down arrows to customize the light level
Aluminum channel with a white frosted lens
- Pricing includes professional installation in our shop
- Set up is simple and requires connecting the AC adaptor to the end of the remote sensor wire that exits the stand/case in the lower right bottom corner. Following this connection, plug in the AC adaptor into a standard 110V outlet
- The remote should be already paired to the remote sensor and able to turn the LED light strip on/off as well as dimming to your desired level