Acoustic Remedy is excited to offer the Powered Light Retrofit Kit to allow you modification of your ClimaStand from the standard LED tap light to an elegant, eye catching lighting option.
Our exceptional powered LED light strip was discovered after many trials and errors with cheaper versions commonly available and realizing that quality comes at a cost.
The Powered LED Retrofit Kit Contains:
- (1) EcoSeries, pre-cut dimmable LED light strip with all connecting pieces (pigtails, snap connectors, etc) already installed and
- Warm White 3000K spectrum
- Dependable, industry-standard 3528 SMD LEDs
- 80+ CRI rating ensures vibrant, natural-looking color tones
- Strip width measures 8mm
- Lifetime exceeds 50000 hours
- CE certified and UL listed
- 3M™ adhesive backing for surface mounting
- (1) mini LED dimmer radio frequency remote
- Buttons to auto set at 10%, 20%, 40%, 60%, 80% and 100%
- Additional "+" and "-" button to dim incrementally between preset percentages
- (1) 18 watt, wall mounted power supply
- 47in Wire Length
- 5.5mm Barrel Connector DC Jack
- UL Listed, CE, RoHS Compliant
- (1) 1/2" Forstner drill bit
- (1) matching wood plug with U-shaped cut out for wire to exit ClimaStand
- (1) paper pattern for marking drill location
- (1) wood block to aid in preventing "blow out" of wood as drill bit penetrates bottom of ClimaStand
- (1) wire concealing plastic channel
- (1) instruction sheet
- Link to YouTube video
What Tools Are Required:
- Powered drill with minimum 3/8" chuck
- Bright flashlight or headlamp
- Painter's tape
Even with the required tools and some basic skills, it's important to take your time and ensure you are fully comfortable with accomplishing the installation. If necessary, consider hiring a handyman or carpenter who should be able to assist easily.
Retrofitting your ClimaStand should take approximately 20 minutes. In addition to the included instruction sheet, a YouTube instructional video has been posted to our page to assist you with visual step by step instructions.
Acoustic Remedy is not liable for any damages incurred to your personal belongings (ClimaStand, tools, interior of your home, etc.) during the retrofitting of your ClimaStand. In addition, the certifications of the individual components provided by the manufacturer are not backed or endorsed by Acoustic Remedy.