If you're undecided between one or two wood types or have landed on a wood type and want to see a variety of stains on it, we recommend getting samples and seeing them in person.
For all customers who've purchased certain items from us and are attempting to determine the best fit of wood/stain for their situation, two wood samples will be free of charge and additional will be $10 each. For customers who have yet to purchase anything, all wood samples will be $10 each. This situation may apply if you are in the planning phase and may be several months out from ordering a product.
Depending on the nature of the wood sample request, additional fees may apply or the samples may be free. This will be communicated on a case by case basis.
- 10"L x 6"W x 1/4" T
- Woodwright Stain (if applicable)
- Triple Coat of Catalyzed Lacquer - Matte Sheen Appearance
- 25+ wood species
- Click here to Visit the AR Wood Catalog
- Note: Some species will cost more than others and may not be available at the time of your request. If we don't have it in stock, we will produce additional samples and will notify you when they are ready
- 35+ stain options from Woodwright Ohio Collection of stains
- Click here to visit the stain selector tool on Woodwright website
On the Woodwright website, you can filter by wood species on the left side of the screen
Current Customers - Acoustic Remedy will contact you to work one-on-one with you to determine which samples you need to support your decisions.
Future Customers - Determine which wood species and stain type (if applicable) by browsing the AR Wood Catalog and the Woodwright website. Following your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us what wood species and stain type (if applicable) you've selected. We will let you know if we have in stock or will need to make additional.