The heartwood of cherry varies from rich red to reddish brown and will darken with age and exposure to light. Cherry wood has a fine uniform, straight grain satiny smooth texture and may naturally contain brown pith flecks and small gum pockets.
The DualStand Deluxe is a patented open air stand from Acoustic Remedy. Design wise, the DualStand Deluxe is nearly identical to the DualStand Classic. At the core it's capable of storing two instruments in the footprint of normal single stand. The Deluxe provides some extra features including a pedal board base and detachable wood angled holder that has the ability to comfortably hold tablets, books, sheet music, and store other tools of the trade such as picks, tuners, and capos..
Handcrafted in the same Amish shop as our other products, the DualStand Deluxe is constructed from 100% hardwood and built to last a lifetime.
> Unsurpassed Handmade Quality
Made in the USA
• Built in small batches, one at a time by Amish craftsmen in western Wisconsin
• Satin smooth, catalyzed lacquer finish provides protection for wood surfaces and accentuates the beauty of the wood grain
> Dual Guitar Storage
• Patented design allows for one guitar to hang freely over the base while the other rests along the slightly angled 1 3/4" x 1 1/2" square upright pole
• Along the pole, a small cork pad with peel back adhesive can be placed where needed to protect the finish of the guitar
• Industry leading String Swing guitar cradles thread into brass inserts mounted flush on both sides of the upright pole. On the pole side, there are two locations for the String Swing to accommodate different sized instruments. On the free-hanging side, nearly every sized instrument shorter than 45" in total length will fit perfectly.
• All materials have been proven safe for common finishes, such as nitrocellulose and other lacquers
> Pedal Board Base
• All bases mimic our popular pedal board which has construction techniques that allow for the neck to expand and contract, as wood naturally does, into dado cuts in the side, front, and back rails
• Engineered center of gravity design provides a steady footprint that eliminates risk of tipping. The pedal board tapers from
• The sides of the base have a slight routed portion along the floor edge which effectively creates two feet increasing the stability
• Removing one guitar from either side does not put the other guitar at risk. We've tested this many times with different weight guitars on either String Swing and none posed any issues.
• Deck is capable of storing 2-3 pedals that are easily accessible to the user because of the taper of the deck from front to back
• Two routed channels along the length of the deck allow for mounting a small power supply underneath. turn it into a small pedal board capable of holding 2-3 pedals.
> Removable Angled Holder
Quick Installation or Removal
• Angled holder is attached using two black bolts that thread into the two String Swing locations on along the upright pole side
Perfect Angle to Musician
• The angle of the holder is ideal to position commonly used items musicians need while practicing or performing
Designed to Keep Items in Place
• A small lip on the lower portion of the angled holder keeps your items from sliding off the holder
Still a DualStand
• Once the angled holder is in place, the hole drilled in the center of the lip on the bottom edge of the angled holder allows for threading back in the String Swing and does not compromise the use of as a DualStand
Compliment to Any Space
• The DualStand has contemporary lines, slim profiles, and exquisite American hardwoods making it capable of fitting into any studio, office, den, or family home.
> Handmade in Small Batches by Amish Craftsmen
All Acoustic Remedy products are handmade in the USA in small batches. One Amish shop nestled high on the bluffs above the Mississippi River in western Wisconsin manufactures every product for Acoustic Remedy. Their woodworking skills are world renowned and passed down through generations of cabinet makers to ensure unsurpassed quality. Our builder learned from his father who learned from his father and the torch is being passed once again from our builder to his son.
Things are done the old fashioned way, which may take a bit longer, but is critical to the highest of standards we set for ourselves and what our customers have come to expect. You will never find an Acoustic Remedy branded product that is mass produced on assembly lines or components cut using computers.
By incorporating extremely strong joinery and dado insets, your DualStand Deluxe will be built with durability and longevity in mind. Each is meticulously hand sanded and inspected prior to finishing with a catalyzed lacquer, which provides lasting protection for wood surfaces and accentuates the natural beauty of the wood grain.
Your DualStand Deluxe will provide a lifetime of use and then some, capable of being passed down through generations along with any properly cared for instrument.
> Patent Information
Patent # 10,446,124 B2 with the USPTO, issued on October 15, 2019, can be found at the following link.
The essence of the patent is an instrument stand, with a base, upright support designed to hold two instruments, and optional holder.
Dimensions of Pedal Board Base
• 15" L (left to right) x 13 1/2" W (front to back) x 2 3/4" (back)/1 3/8" (front) H
Dimensions of Pedal Deck
• 13 1/2" L (left to right) x 12" W (front to back)
Dimensions of Upright Pole
• 42 1/4" H x 1 3/4"/1 1/2" square
Dimensions of Angled Holder
• Holder: 18" left to right x 12" top to bottom x 5/8" thick
• Lip: 1 3/8" depth x 18" left to right x 5/8" thick
Total Height When Fully Assembled (Without Angled Holder)
• 45" on front side and 43 1/2" on back side
Total Height When Fully Assembled (With Angled Holder)
• 50 1/2" on front side and 49" on back side
• All DualStands are constructed with durable domestic and exotic hardwood species
• Certain species, such as cherry, walnut, ash, cedar, and oak, are harvested within 50 miles of the Amish shop where they're built
• All edges have a 1/8" round over for comfort/safety factors and aesthetic properties
• All surfaces are hand sanded and the dust is meticulously removed prior to finishing to allow for a satin smooth finish
• We provide all the hardware and instructions for assembly, which takes approximately ten minutes and you're ready to put the DualStand to use
• We have partnered with Aulson Inlay (www.aulsoninlay.com) who has created inlays for high end guitar manufacturers such as Paul Reed Smith and Taylor Guitars, to provide you an option for professional inlays on your DualStand. We love the ability to create ideas from scratch or allow Aulson Inlay to work their magic and come up with designs of their own. Often times we come to some middle ground and give them a concept to run with.
• We've utilized Petros Guitars Purflex inlay, which involves our builder meticulously inlaying the strip like material, filling with epoxy, and sanding to a smooth finish. We invite you to visit Petros website and browse the vast amount of inlays they produce. Visit their website (www.petrosguitarshop.com) and click Catalog at the top of the page.
> Order Fulfillment
• We have most species in stock and typically ship within 10 business days from order placement
• If additional wait time will be incurred, we will notify you and give our best estimate on delivery time
• All custom orders require additional wait due to procuring lumber, complexity of working with certain species, and any custom options such as inlays
What to Expect
• Your DualStand Deluxe will ship in one box with all components included
• We do not require signature for delivery unless requested by the customer. Please use caution if you live in an apartment complex or area where theft of packages is high risk. Once the item is delivered, we are not responsible for missing packages
• We ship with major carriers (i.e. FedEx/UPS/DHL). You will receive tracking information following label creation
• Should damages occur, please contact us immediately and take photos of the outside, inside, and damages. We will work diligently and quickly to ship you an exact replacement at no cost to you
• We will file a claim and the shipping company may retrieve the damaged item for inspection. If you need to ship the item back to us, we will provide a pre-paid label to do so
United States Shipping Rates
• $25 flat rate in lower 48
• Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipping rates incur additional charges
International Shipping Rates
• We ship worldwide and charge $.01 upon order placement for all international orders. We will immediately look into the best and most cost effective option and invoice accordingly. All items must be paid in full prior to shipment