The ClimaCab is an extremely versatile and functional piece of furniture certain to complement a multitude of interiors while protecting and displaying your prized instruments.
This collection will link you to separate collections for the upper and lower section of the ClimaCab. Most of our clients begin with appearance first by focusing on the upper section and how the instruments will be displayed along with color configurations based on wood species or staining. These options can be found in the ClimaCab | Display Options | Upper Section collection.
Next we recommend to determine how the bottom will function by exploring the options in the ClimaCab | Storage Compartment Options | Lower Section collection.
Questions/Assistance/Guidance? Call Us at 608-406-9860 or 651-341-9955 Important Notice The Neck/Bout Rest storage system is...
The Top Rail & Neck/Bout Rest Display Option combines two of our most popular display options giving you the ability to use them individually or in tandem across the entire width of the ClimaCab.
Both display options do not impede one another when in use simultaneously and are ready to use at a moments notice. To display with only the Top Rail display option, simply remove the components of the Neck/Bout Rest and insert the hanger blocks from the ceiling. To display with the Neck/Bout Rest, reverse the process and insert those components for a different look within minutes. To display with both display options, simply find the configuration that works with the instrument types, sizes, and general desired layout of the ClimaCab. The possibilities are endless with the Top Rail & Neck/Bout Rest Tandem Display Option.
When purchasing this display option, the following components are included:
• 4-10 String Swing Top Rail Hangers with pivotable yokes
• Hardwood rail mounted to the ceiling of the ClimaCab
• 4-10 cork lined Neck Rest Wedges complete with neodymium magnets on the backside to magnetically lock into Wedge Rail
• 2-4 cork lined Bout Rest Rails which are moveable from front to back in the ClimaCab to accommodate for various lower bout sizes of instruments
• 4-8 Cross Support Rails to allow for the front facing option when using the Neck/Bout Rest Display Option
• Built in small batches, one at a time by Amish craftsmen in western Wisconsin
• Satin smooth, catalyzed lacquer finish provides protection for wood surfaces and accentuates the beauty of the wood grain